We are pleased to announce the release of Fleet Monitor 2.2, the latest version of our hardware-brand-independent software platform for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance. Fleet Monitor is cloud hosted, so all our clients already have access to the new features. Fleet Monitor users assess over 4 GW of assets every day and feedback on the 2.2. release has been very positive.
New features in Fleet Monitor 2.2 include:
- Workspaces – save your analysis charts, create automated reports and configure useful dashboard information based on any data source (vibration, SCADA, lubrication, etc.)
- SCADA module – create alarms and trends based on any combination of SCADA tags; overlay SCADA trends on vibration and lubrication data.
- Farm statistics – identify outliers using on-the-fly trending of any health indices relative to the wind farm average.
- Alarm handling – link similar alarms and email alarm notifications to single or grouped email addresses.
- Automatic alarm thresholding – sophisticated automatic thresholding and hysteresis to reduce false alarm rates.
Fleet Monitor combines vibration, SCADA, maintenance and inspection data for powerful diagnostics.
If you’re interested in learning more, we hosted a free webinar on December 6th. This webinar covers topics including how to detect faults in the drivetrain 6-24 months before a failure. See how the Romax InSight team uses Fleet Monitor 2.2 to identify gear and bearing problems and assist wind farm owners/operators to reduce costs and plan major component repairs.
Early-stage detection of faults in main bearings and gearboxes
Presented by: Dr Samuel Wharton, Global Monitoring Team Leader, Neil MacDougall, Mechanical Engineer