We have a range of product brochures, case studies, white papers and webinars for you to download.Product brochures
GKN Driveline case study
RomaxDESIGNER helped GKN to achieve 2% gain in gearbox efficiencyView the full case study
RomaxDESIGNER is the product of choice for ground vehicle transmissions - from motorcycles to off-highway equipment - and is licensed by 14 of the world's top 15 automakers. It is also used widely in the design of stationary products and industrial equipment including the world's largest wind turbine systems and is acknowledged as the industry standard for this rapidly expanding global market sector.
Offering seamless integration with all major CAD applications, Multibody Dynamic Analysis (MBD) applications and gear design applications and CONCEPT, RomaxDESIGNER provides an unrivalled design and simulation environment for high quality and rapid product development. It is the ultimate solution for gearbox, transmission and driveline design from planning to manufacturing.
The core of a seamlessly integrated tool chain:
- Imports and exports geometry from all major CAD applications
- Imports gear details from packaged and in-house gear design applications
- Intelligently creates and exports optimized models for MBD Analysis
- Seamless integration with the highly innovative concept design product, CONCEPT
- Easy to interface with in-house systems and component libraries for gear and bearing design and for material selection
- Proven capability to substantially reduce product development cycle time while improving the quality and optimization of the finished design
- Powerful customised reports, with complete control over the content and format, including tables, graphs and images
"We use RomaxDESIGNER for problem solving and for system optimization from concept to production design. Perfect components don’t always equal a perfect system when combined. That’s why we use RomaxDESIGNER: it shows where you can have the most impact and where the benefits lie. It’s one of the few software systems capable of this type of system analysis. We saw the value of analyzing the whole system, to identify where the greatest benefits could be gained, then working to balance efficiency, durability and N&V across the entire system. RomaxDESIGNER provided the accuracy in modeling and analysis, and we worked with Romax people on a project and consulting basis to learn how to best use the software and apply our engineering expertise,"
- Dr. Artur Grunwald, GKN Driveline