THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL!
Stay tuned for future workshops
It’s just 1 week till our Acoustic Analysis in RomaxDESIGNER short format workshop where you can learn of developments within RomaxDESIGNER that allow the engineer new insights into system performance and noise prediction.
The successful design of integrated electric powertrains is built on three fundamental requirements:
- Understanding of interactions within the powertrain system including gears, bearings, motors, housings, and boundary conditions, etc.
- Tools that allow engineering decisions to be made quickly throughout the development process – especially early on.
- A mutual understanding between transmission and electric machine engineers.
What will you learn?
Through a demonstration of a novel CAE led design solution for electric powertrains, you will gain an understanding of:
- System-wide issues of noise and vibration that are caused by interactions between transmissions and the electric machine and the importance of a system-wide approach to design which incorporates these interactions.
- The tools available to you which can lead the design from the start (where engineering and design decisions have the most impact) right through to fully detailed design verification.
- New developments in RomaxDESIGNER that allow the engineer to evaluate the impact of design decisions on acoustic performances through high fidelity acoustic simulations