Romax Technology is hosting a free one-day workshop where you can gain a hands-on experience of a novel analysis design solution that helps motor and/or gear design engineers determine the noise quality, efficiency and durability of integrated electrified powertrain systems much quicker.
The successful design of integrated electric powertrains is built on three fundamental requirements:
- Holistic understanding of interactions within the powertrain system.
- Tools that allow engineering decisions to be made quickly throughout the development process – especially early on.
- Mutual understanding between transmission and electric machine engineers.
What will you learn?
Through hands-on experience of a novel CAE led design solution for electric powertrains, you will gain an understanding of:
- System-wide issues of noise and vibration, durability and efficiency that are caused by interactions between transmissions and the electric machine.
- The importance of a system-wide approach to design which incorporates these interactions.
- The tools available to you which can lead the design from the start (where engineering and design decisions have the most impact) right through to fully detailed design verification.
What is the cost?
This workshop is FREE to attend!