Romax shows how to solve wind turbine O&M issues in Beijing
Romax Technology is holding its 11th seminar in collaboration with the China Wind Energy Association (CWEA) in Beijing prior to the largest annual wind energy event – China Windpower 2013, in Beijing on the 16th October.
On the 15th October, at the Grand Concordia Hotel in Beijing, Romax Technology, global leaders in providing solutions to design, develop, deploy and monitor drivelines for application in the automotive, heavy equipment, aerospace and wind energy sectors, will host its annual seminar on the ‘The Intelligent Wind Farm’. The seminar will address solving O&M issues through State of the Art Monitoring and Maintenance.
The seminar, usually attended by over 200 participants from all over the world will focus on the specific issues and opportunities relating to Chinese wind farms and utilise lessons learned in other regions around the world.
Romax will apply their knowledge and experience from managing Europe’s largest energy utility’s fleet of wind turbines in addressing topics such as:
- Protecting your investments at End-of-Warranty – Inspection, Vibration Diagnostics and Root Cause Analysis
- How to improve financial performance from your wind farm
- The advantage of simple, flexible monitoring services for your fleet
- Drivetrain maintenance and refurbishment – reducing cost and increasing reliability
- CMS data management and fault diagnosis using Romax’s InSight software
- Predictive maintenance – a case study demonstrating next generation condition monitoring technologies
Visit Romax at China Wind Power at our booth WA17 at China Wind Power on 16th to 18th October for an opportunity to see our latest wind turbine technology and to talk to one of our technical experts.