Romax offers 14-day free trial of revolutionary software Concept
Explore drivetrain designs with confidence using a rapid and intuitive design tool
Are you getting the most out of the drivetrain design phase?
Romax Concept can help you create competitive products more quickly without compromising on product quality and performance. Embodying our vast experience in drivetrain design and underpinned by Romax’s world-leading simulation capabilities, Concept is tailored to the early design stage. Its intuitive interface and rapid modelling help you identify the best transmission, drivetrain or gearbox configuration for any application, as efficiently as possible.
With the launch of this new initiative, you can access a free 14-day trial to explore our easy to use tool and how it could help empower your product decisions.
Benefits of Romax Concept include:
- Create full system simulation models of multiple complex layouts of powertrains, drivetrains, transmission and drivelines with ease, thanks to an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Analyse the performance of each concept and manage trade-offs between durability, efficiency, NVH, packaging, weight and cost.
- Perform vehicle drive cycle analyses to evaluate system efficiency.
- Refine your design by selecting bearings directly from supplier catalogues and optimise gear ratios and macro-geometry.
- Easily convert models from Romax Concept into CAD models and drawings*, optimised multibody dynamic models*, or CAE models ready for more detailed analysis in any other Romax Nexus product, to save time and reduce errors introduced through data re-entry.
Concept is very easy to use and most users get to grips with it straight away. However, you’ll also have access to our training materials in case you’d like some assistance getting started. And if you come to the end of your trial and you’d like to see more, our account managers will be very happy to discuss a more tailored evaluation or personal meeting.
To find out more about Concept, watch our latest webinar “Sketching new drive system concepts using the fastest tool on the market”.
*Note that generation of CAD and MBD models requires licences of CAD Fusion and Dynamic Fusion, respectively (not included in evaluation).