Seamless collaboration between CAD and CAE – Advanced usage including hints and tips for experienced users
Date: , 09:00 & 16:00
Presented by: Simon White, Senior Product Manager
Part 3: Workshop – Advanced usage including hints and tips for experienced users
Watch the video to view the workshop featuring demonstrations of advanced capabilities of CAD FUSION. The session is aimed at experienced users who would like to understand techniques for dealing with difficult geometry and who would also like to learn some of the tricks and tips that can be used to increase productivity.
- Defeaturing including the removal of complex fillets
- Repair of damaged surfaces
- Joining parts
- Creation of a Romax Shaft from an FE part
- Creating engineering drawings within Romax Designer
- Importing geometry from large and complex 2D drawings
- Creation of a concept FE housing from scratch
- Building a 3D model from a 2D drawing
- Create 3D PDFs of your Romax models
- Reverse engineer an stl file to create editable 3D CAD geometry
The Romax product offering has evolved. Please visit our Software webpages to see our latest offerings.