Tech Talks: Importing Electric Machine Excitations into Romax Nexus
Presenter: Anthony Fearn
Time: 11am BST
Location: TEAMS Meeting
Introducing Romax Tech Talks!
Meet with our Romax Experts and fellow industry professionals during one of our Tech Talks!
During this session we will cover the following:
- Model prerequisites: Overview of what needs to be in the model to import excitations & short demo of electric machine component modelling.
- Importing excitation and linking to static load cases
- Processing of excitation data within Romax Nexus
- Visualisation of radial, tangential and torque ripple harmonics
- Brief overview of analytical excitations
- Performing dynamic analysis
Instructor: Anthony Fearn, Engineering Analyst, Romax Technology
Time: 11:00 a.m. BST
Please register your interest via the form to the left, and a local representative will confirm your attendance and provide you with the meeting invite.