Driven by the popularity and success of our previous workshops held in San Jose (California) and Detroit (Michigan), Romax Technology is happy to host another free two-day workshop in Los Angeles. Participants will gain hands-on experience with our novel solution that helps electro-mechanical drivetrain design engineers predict and analyze sound quality, efficiency, and durability of their systems for automotive, aerospace, and other applications. It will quickly be apparent why leading global OEMs use Romax to improve productivity, product quality, and time to market.
- Designing Electric Powertrains for Low Noise – Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Designing Electric Powertrains for Durability and High Efficiency – Thursday, August 23, 2018
The successful design of integrated electric powertrains is built on three fundamental requirements:
- Holistic understanding of interactions within the powertrain system
- Tools that allow engineering decisions to be made quickly throughout the development process – especially early on in a proactive manner
- Mutual understanding between transmission and electric machine engineers
Who should attend?
This workshop series is aimed at electric vehicle powertrain engineers, transmission designers, and electric machine specialists who want to deliver better quality products more efficiently.
What will you learn?
Through hands-on experience with our novel CAE-led design solution for electric powertrains, you will gain an understanding of:
- System-wide issues of noise and vibration, durability, and efficiency that are caused by interactions between transmissions and electric machines; the importance of a system-wide approach to design that incorporates these interactions
- The tools available to you that can lead the design from the start (where engineering and design decisions have the most impact) right through to fully-detailed design verification
What is the cost?
This workshop is FREE to attend!