Romax Gleason Data Exchange Interface
Data exchange between RomaxDESIGNER and Gleason GEMS enhances the design process by leveraging the strength of full drivetrain system analysis in RomaxDESIGNER and GEMS’ detailed analysis of bevel and hypoid gears, ultimately leading to increased durability, efficiency and improved NVH characteristics.
- Bevel and hypoid gear geometry from GEMS can be imported into RomaxDESIGNER
- Load case data and accurate predictions of misalignments from RomaxDESIGNER can be imported into GEMS to be used in the detailed contact analysis
- Transmission error and stress results from GEMS can be loaded into RomaxDESIGNER for viewing and for use in the NVH analysis
- The accurate misalignment information from RomaxDESIGNER allows for better and more detailed optimisation of gears in Gleason GEMS for increased durability and efficiency
- The transmission error calculated in GEMS can be used as an excitation in RomaxDESIGNER, enhancing the accuracy of NVH predictions
For more info on Gleason GEMS, click Here…