Try out Romax Spin, the world-leading tool for rolling element bearing simulation, used by major bearing suppliers and OEMs worldwide.
Complete the form opposite to request a customised free trial, specific to your requirements.
Key features include:
- Fast modelling of a full parametric electro-mechanical system model, including motors, gears, shafts, housings and bearings
- Bearings accessed via online catalogues from SKF, Schaeffler, Timken and JTEKT, or option to edit or design your own
- Full system deflection, load analysis and bearing misalignment
- Accurate prediction of element and raceway stresses, rib contact, edge stress and contact truncation
- Advanced fatigue life methods
- Time domain simulation to understand dynamic behaviour and avoid new, non-conventional bearing failure modes
*Romax will only provide trial access when an applicant is able to provide relevant qualifying information, including; a valid business email address (no requests using generic email addresses, i.e. @gmail.com will be accepted), the name of the organisation they represent and country level geographic info.