To complement our simulation platform, Romax offers a diverse range of consulting services, with a proven track record in a range of industries and project types. Our team of experts can empower you with the knowledge you need to improve your operations and deliver against your requirements.
Romax consultants combine many years of hands-on operational experience with a deep academic know-how. Their support helps our clients through concept and detailed design, problem and failure investigation, process improvement as well as design review and advanced analysis – learn more about each below.
Process Improvement: Right First Time
Getting it Right First Time™
We help you deliver products faster and at a reduced cost through process improvement – so you can overcome the challenges you face in design and development.
- The drivetrain specialists for transmission, gearbox, and bearings
- Market surveys and benchmarking technology trends
- Feasibility studies for new product introduction and development
- Due diligence of suppliers and acquisitions
- Design and analysis process improvements
- Tailored education and training programmes
Concept & Detailed Design
Reduce time to market and bring down costs from concept to production, with the ability to assess and analyse a wide range of designs and concepts. We can help you overcome your challenges and meet your objectives through:
- Initial studies to identify the best concepts
- Fast and accurate assessment of multiple drivetrain concepts and layouts
- Selection and design of gears, bearings and all gearbox components
- Review of specifications, interfaces and packaging constraints
- Benchmarking existing products
- System-level analysis to compare different concepts
Advanced Analysis & Design Review
Failure Investigation & Issue Resolution
Identify and solve problems, with experienced engineers carrying out design, analysis and physical inspections to eliminate gear, bearing and other component failures and reduce reject rates in production.
- Identify root causes of failures and devise countermeasures
- Inspect and measure drivetrain components for expert assessment of their condition
- Identify failure modes and root causes using structured investigations and advanced simulation
- Optimise gear design and bearing selection to enhance performance
- Review the influence of manufacturing tolerances and material properties on durability
If our standard training courses do not meet your exact requirements, Romax can offer advanced training which will be tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
Advanced training can be focused on increasing software proficiency or tackling specific challenges; Romax will work with you to create the ideal training session. Please contact us to find out more.
Need a full e-powertrain or driveline solution?
Romax also offers design services and full turnkey product development solutions through Romax eDRIVE – specialising in complete development of high performance electro-mechanical drive systems for Automotive, Aerospace and other applications.