Learn the foundations of modelling and analysis in Romax Enduro and CAD Fusion by joining our next basic training course on the 2nd-5th September, at our Nottingham HQ.
Romax Enduro offers rapid and detailed full system structural simulation, and advanced analysis and optimisation for durability.
In this session, participants will be shown how to model simple and complex gearboxes, predict system deflections/component misalignments, design and rate gears and bearings, predict the influence of housing flexibility, and more. The modelling environment is the same as for Romax Spin, Romax Spectrum, Romax Energy and Romax Evolve, so you will become familiar with modelling procedures that can be applied to other products in our suite.
What you will learn
- Introduction to Romax Enduro and the Romax Nexus DT interface
- Model both simple and two speed gearboxes
- Predict system deflections/component misalignment and its influence on gear and bearing life
- Perform duty cycle analysis
- Basic bearing and gear durability analysis
- Model perpendicular shaft, differential and concept hypoid gear
- Model a concept and detailed planetary system including FE model of the carrier
- Predict the influence of housing flexibility
- Interface Romax Enduro with CAD using CAD Fusion
Refreshments and meals are provided
Please register via the form for cost information and to secure your place.
Not available on this date?
Don’t worry! We will be repeating this training course on the following dates:
If you would like to secure your place for a future training course, let us know by emailing Ashley.Moss@romaxtech.com