The webinar will show how system, gear blank and mesh loads can be combined with both centrifugal and thermal expansion effects to provide boundary conditions for a detailed finite element based root stress analysis.
- Learn about the importance of Root Stress analysis
- Learn about the updates to the root stress capability in [Romax software] including the main enhancements which enable thin rims to be considered
- See how self centrifugal and thermal expansion effects can be included in the [Romax software] system model and root stress analysis
- See how root stress results can be exported for use in other post processors
- Learn about some of the validation performed in the method development