Romax Nexus; The future of simulation software – Troy, MI
Location: Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive , Troy Mi, 48083.
Romax are very pleased to be announcing our new simulation platform, Romax Nexus. Backed by 30 years’ innovation in simulation technology and engineering expertise, Romax Nexus is an integrated environment of focused products, with workflows streamlined to specific users.
This short-format workshop will run from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. and will take place at Automation Alley in Troy, Michigan.
Join us to find out about:
- Which of Romax’s new set of focused, specialised products have been developed specifically to support your daily work
- How they work together, and how they integrate with a wider CAE ecosystem to streamline your development processes
- How Romax Nexus could enable you to increase your collaboration or achieve more innovation
- How these changes will make our world-leading technology more flexible, accessible and easier for your business to implement
- What brand new functionality is now available to our users, including bearing dynamics, acoustic analysis, and specialised motor design capability
- A live demo of Romax evolve – Romax’s newest software for structural design and analysis of electrical machines, which integrates into powerful multi-fidelity full system analysis