The successful design of integrated electric powertrains for NVH is built on three fundamental requirements:
• Holistic understanding of interactions within the powertrain system.
• Tools that allow engineering decisions to be made quickly throughout the development process – especially early on.
• Mutual understanding between transmission and electric machine engineers.
Through presentations and demonstrations, you will gain an understanding of:
• System-wide issues of noise and vibration caused by interactions between transmissions and electrical machines.
• The importance of a system-wide approach to design for NVH which incorporates these interactions.
• The tools available to you which can lead the design from the start (where engineering and design decisions have the most impact) right through to fully detailed design verification.
This workshop is free to attend!